A description for this result is not available because of this site’s robots.txt – Tech Anusaya Software
When I searched my website “techanusaya.com”in google, it showed
”A description for this result is not available because of this site’s robots.txt, learn more. ”
but I didn’t find Robots.txt file through C-Panel file manager.
in Yahoo, it doesn’t show any page title or description already I set up. I checked the C-panel , there is no Robots.txt file.
If You are using WordPress framework to build your site follow bellow steps:
- go to Dashboard >> Settings >> Reading
- UnClick the Discourage search engines from indexing this site.
If You are using Simple HTML Design to build your site follow bellow steps:
- you will need to delete on your server this file Robots.txt file
- <meta name=’robots’ content=’noindex,nofollow’ />Anywhere you have noindex, follow needs to be changed to <meta name=’robots’ content=’index,follow’ />
- Meta robots tag controls spiders from crawling and indexing your webpage or post. In this post, we will see all types of tags in detail. We can use more than one meta tags in a webpage but its not a good practice because it can cause conflicts. Hence it should occur only once in a webpage.